- Internal (part of the organization- school, or even the preventive program itself)
- External (from the environment- community, regulatory bodies)
- Interface (both external and internal and include the administrative staff in school, or supervisors in the school, who can be the part of the project)
Stakeholders can also be:
- Primary stakeholders (necessary stakeholders- school principal, parents, children/adolescents, teachers)
- Secondary stakeholders (community, sponsors, media) are not necessary, but these stakeholders have the power or the influence and can determine if the program will be successful or not.
- Tertiary stakeholders are the ones who depend on the program the least, but whose support is important, as government representatives.