Module 4 Problematic Alcohol Use Identification and Management Techniques for Parents
Module 4 developed by Bulgaria Youth Center BALNE
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Have knowledge about the risks your children are exposed to if they drink alcohol;
- To develop empathy skills – the skills of listening, understanding another’s needs and expressing that understanding;
- To adapt the new knowledge in your families;
- To plan your behaviour in the family environment;
- To compare your parenting style with the parenting styles of other adults;
- To increase sensitivity in your communication with the child;
- To increase parents’ sensitivity and self-reflection regarding some difficulties in communication with children;
- To support the process of self-discovery and self-reflection of parents.
- To identify behavioural changes in adolescent alcohol use;
- To build skills for controlling negative emotions.
0% Complete 0/5 Steps