Module 2 Building Communication Skills to Better Connect with Youth about Addictions: For Teachers, Parents and Adult Educators
Module 2 developed by Prolepsis
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Know the psychosocial characteristics of different life stages in youth.
- Support positive youth development.
- Be a role model for children and adolescents.
- Deal with conditions such as peer pressure and conflicts.
- Build communication skills that will prevent or appropriately manage problematic behaviors such as addictions.
0% Complete 0/5 Steps
Unit 2 Positive Youth Development: Communication Skills to Empower the Development of Confident and Independent Youth 5 Topics
Unit 3 Manage Conflicts and Crises in Youth: Conflict Resolution Communication Techniques in Different Life Stages in Youth 5 Topics
Unit 4 How to Set Boundaries to Youth: Tailor-made Communication Techniques According to the Life Stage 4 Topics
0% Complete 0/4 Steps
0% Complete 0/3 Steps