Module 2 Building Communication Skills to Better Connect with Youth about Addictions: For Teachers, Parents and Adult Educators
- After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Know the psychosocial characteristics of different life stages in youth.
- Support positive youth development.
- Be a role model for children and adolescents.
- Deal with conditions such as peer pressure and conflicts.
- Build communication skills that will prevent or appropriately manage problematic behaviors such as addictions.